How to Participate in the Women’s Bureau
Centennial Initiative Participate in the “Our Purpose. Your Work.” interactive initiative.
Share your story.
- Visit the Women’s Bureau 100 Website to find the Share Your Story form:
- Fill out your name, email, state, and occupation
- Choose your category: my life, my work, or my family
- Tell us your story
- Upload a clear, high-resolution photograph of yourself
- Read and agree to the license and release
The Women’s Bureau will collect and share stories throughout our centennial year. Select stories will be featured on our website and across social media outlets. We look forward to learning how our purpose has impacted your life, your work, or your family.
Attend Women’s Bureau events.
- The Women’s Bureau will be hosting national and regional events throughout the Centennial
year. Visit our events page to learn more about our upcoming events.
- The events page will be updated with information and registration links as they become
Join the conversation on social media.
- Throughout the Centennial year, the Women’s Bureau will be sharing event updates,
research, initiatives, and more on social media.
- Follow @USDOL.
- Join the conversation by using #WB100 in your posts.
Subscribe to the Women’s Bureau newsletter.
- The Women’s Bureau will release a newsletter monthly to highlight events, research, special
announcements, and initiatives.
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/wb/news/newsletter