What are the Benefits of Membership in ACCW?
- Collaborate with other Commissions on strategic planning
- Network to achieve local Commission goals and pursue initiatives
- Fund Development
- Event Planning/Conventions
- Learn the Budget Process
- Acquire staff
- Recruit Commissioners
- Raise Awareness of Women’s Issues
- Create a 501c3 to enable fundraising for your Commission
So why should YOU join?
- ACCW works to ensure equality of rights and opportunities for all women within the state.
- ACCW empowers women.
- ACCW provides a unified voice for women’s issues.
- ACCW seeks dynamic women interested in making a difference in their communities.
- ACCW needs YOU!
News & Update
The WB has a GS-13 position opening up in Region 6 (Dallas) on Monday 6/13. The person who is selected in addition to being qualified; MUST reside in one of the 5 states under the Dallas Region (Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma or Texas) or be...
Equity in the Workplace: Advancing Equity for Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander (AANHPI) Women
For the third webinar in our Equity in the Workplace Series, join us for a conversation with organizational leaders, policy experts and advocates on the topic of advancing equity for AANHPI women. In this webinar, we will highlight the unique experiences of AANHPI...
What employment protections are pregnant and nursing mothers entitled to? Does the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) require employers to provide nursing mothers with reasonable break time and a dedicated space to pump breast milk? Are all employees eligible for FLSA...